We are delighted to offer the people of Leeds an awesome array of orthodontic treatments, including the latest innovations on the market. We offer something for everyone, from those who need just a minor adjustment to their front teeth, to those with complex needs requiring intensive treatment. Our treatment list is expanding all the time and we are proud to offer every client a choice. We tailor your treatment plan to suit you and are here every step of the way to make sure you enjoy the best possible results.
Our treatment options
We offer a range of treatments, including fixed and removable appliances and we have solutions for every orthodontic issue you could imagine, from minor crowding to a severe over bite. Our treatments include:
- Inman Aligner: this is a removable appliance that rapidly tackles minor issues affecting the front teeth. The average treatment time is just 16 weeks and the aligner is very discreet.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear aligner system that offers you the chance to undergo treatment in secret. This system is ideally suited to those with minor or moderate needs and it’s a great option for those who don’t want the aesthetic issues of visible braces.
- Six Month Smiles: this speedy fixed brace treatment takes just six months to straighten out issues that involve the front teeth. These braces are also very discreet, as they are made from clear brackets and tooth-coloured wires.
- Damon Braces: Damon Braces are fixed braces capable of bringing about a lot of movement. They are an excellent alternative to traditional fixed braces for people who would prefer shorter treatment times and more discreet aesthetics. Damon Braces work faster than conventional braces by using the latest technology, including triangular-shaped brackets and self-ligating wires.
- STb Social 6 lingual braces: STb Social 6 lingual braces offer an invisible alternative to traditional fixed braces. These sleek braces are fixed to the back of the teeth, so they won’t impact your looks in any way. This system targets issues that affect the social 6, the front six top and bottom teeth and the average treatment time is just four months.