At City Dental Leeds, we offer an array of cosmetic dental treatments and provide corrective treatment for issues such as chips, staining and gummy smiles, as well as makeovers to bring about a more dramatic transformation.
About cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is an area of dentistry that focuses on the physical appearance of the smile. The aim of treatment is to improve the way the smile looks and this may involve correcting aesthetic issues or enhancing the natural look of the teeth.
Although cosmetic dentistry doesn’t offer oral health benefits, it can have a very positive impact on confidence, especially in cases where people have experienced a lack of confidence as a direct result of aesthetic dental issues in the past. If you’ve struggled with problems such as staining, or you’ve hidden your smile away because you don’t like your crooked or chipped teeth, cosmetic dentistry can really make a difference.
Cosmetic dentistry at City Dental
We have a team of experienced dentists who have expertise in designing and creating stunning smiles. Our amazing selection of treatments makes dental dreams a reality.
Our treatments include:
- Teeth whitening: we offer professional whitening to give your smile a beautiful shine.
- Cosmetic bonding: this simple and painless procedure achieves incredible results in just an hour and involves using dental composite to fill in chips and create evenly shaped, attractive teeth. This is a great option for those looking for a quick fix for chips, worn edges, misshapen teeth and gaps between the teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: veneers create beautiful, natural looking smiles and they are strong and hard-wearing. They are also stain-resistant, so the results are long-lasting.
- White fillings: if you have a cavity, we can use a white filing to restore and protect your tooth without any aesthetic impact. We can also replace old metal fillings with white fillings.
- Porcelain crowns: dental crowns offer amazing restorative benefits, but porcelain crowns can also really enhance the look of the tooth to create a more attractive smile.