- Clean, fresh breath: hygienists use powerful cleaning techniques, which banish plaque and tartar, putting a stop to bad breath and giving your mouth a lovely clean, fresh feeling.
- Reduced risk of decay: plaque is the leading cause of dental decay. If you struggle to remove plaque with a toothbrush, your hygienist can help. We have intensive treatments that clean the mouth thoroughly, preventing the build-up of plaque, as well as removing existing traces.
- Lower gum disease risk: plaque is also a major risk factor for gum disease. When you see your hygienist, they will cleanse your mouth, and target problems areas on the tooth surfaces, the gum line and the gums themselves. Seeing a dentist and a hygienist on a regular basis is likely to reduce your risk of dental disease dramatically.
- Brighter smiles: when you brush at home, there’s a limit to how much you can do and it can be tough to prevent staining and discolouration. Hygiene treatments are much more effective and they can remove surface stains, giving you a lighter and brighter smile.
- Increased confidence: whether you suffer from bad breath or you’re conscious of your discoloured teeth, a trip to the hygienist can provide you with a much-needed confidence boost.
To book a session with our excellent hygienists, call today or bob in if you’re passing.