If you’re one of the many people who have orthodontic issues, we have brilliant braces to suit you. Very few people are blessed with naturally perfect teeth, but if you have crooked, twisted or crowded teeth, we can provide the ideal remedy to give you a flawless smile.
We offer a diverse range of orthodontic treatments that cater for a whole host of issues, from crooked and crowded teeth to issues that affect the bite and gaps between the teeth. We have options to suit every patient, from those who need intensive movement, to those who just require minor correction. We have fixed and removable braces on offer, as well as those that offer amazing perks such as invisible aesthetics and speedy results.
Here are some examples of our outstanding orthodontic treatments:
- Inman Aligner: a rapid solution for patients with minor issues that involve the front teeth, this removable brace offers flexibility, discreet aesthetics and incredible results in just 16 weeks.
- Invisalign: this clear brace system is a perfect choice for patients who would prefer their treatment to remain a secret. Invisalign uses a series of removable aligners, which are made from transparent plastic, to guide the teeth into position. The aligners are light and comfortable and you can take them out when you eat and clean your teeth for added convenience.
- Lingual braces: STb Social 6 braces are the ultimate solution for those who wish to remain incognito during the treatment stage. These fixed braces, which target issues with the front teeth (the social 6), are fixed to the back of the teeth, so they cannot be seen when you smile. This treatment also offers incredibly short treatment times, with most cases complete within four months.
- Damon Braces: Damon Braces are advanced fixed braces and offer a great alternative to traditional fixed braces for patients who require intensive treatment and a considerable amount of movement. These braces use self-ligating technology and sliding brackets to minimise treatment time and discomfort. They work around four to six months faster than traditional fixed braces and they are also more discreet.
- Six Month Smiles: this discreet, swift fixed brace solution is an excellent choice for those who don’t want to hang around for results. In just six months, these braces straighten out issues that affect the front teeth using the latest technology to minimise discomfort.
If you’re interested in orthodontic treatment and you’d like to find out more, why not give us a call and book a consultation? Our dentists will be happy to guide you through the different options and explain exactly how they work and what kinds of benefits they could offer you.