COVID-19 Information (Updated 15/03/2021)
Following the January 4 2021 Government update, we can advise you that City Dental will remain open during the forthcoming lockdown to provide both urgent and non-urgent services as per Government guidance.
Understandably, our priority is the wellbeing of our patients and team, and we are requesting all our patients adhere to the following when attending the surgery:
- Before you attend your appointment, you will be asked to complete a health screening questionnaire. Please ensure we have both an up-to-date mobile number and an email address so we can stay in touch and send all the paperwork electronically.
- Attend at your appointment time and try and attend alone where possible.
- Wear a face covering when attending the surgery.
- Upon entry, we will take your temperature and ask you to wash and sanitise your hands.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID, please contact us to postpone your appointment. Similarly, if you have been asked to isolate, please contact us and we will re-arrange your appointment.
If you have a pre-booked appointment, there is no need to cancel this appointment. We realise that some patients may consider themselves vulnerable and wish to postpone their appointments. Please contact reception, to reschedule your appointment if needed.